Scancell Holdings plc (“Scancell” or the “Company” or the “Group”), the developer of therapeutic cancer and infectious disease vaccines based on its patented Immunobody® platform, is pleased to announce the interim results for the six month period ended 31st October 2011.
- Sub-division of share capital and Placing to raise £1.73 million;
- Development of new vaccine candidate for the treatment of lung cancer;
- Phase 1 clinical trial of SCIB1 proceeded to highest dose level following safety review;
- SCIB1 patent awarded; and
- Change of board structure.
Post Period Highlights:
- Receipt of second tranche payment of £2.85 million in November 2011 relating to the sale of a portfolio of antibodies to Arana Therapeutics.
For further information contact:
Scancell Holdings Plc
Dr Richard Goodfellow / Professor Lindy Durrant
=44 (0) 20 7653 9842*
Newgate Threadneedle (Financial PR)
Guy McDougall / Heather Armstrong
+44 (0) 20 7653 9842
Zeus Capital - Nominated Adviser / Joint Broker
Ross Andrews / Tom Rowley
+44 (0) 161 831 1512
XCAP - Joint Broker
Jon Belliss / Adrian Kirk
+44 (0) 207 101 7070
*calls to this number will reach Newgate Threadneedle at Scancell's instruction.
View the full results
Monday 30 January 2012 13:00