Scancell Holdings plc, (PLUS:SCLP), the developer of therapeutic cancer vaccines, announces its final results for the year ended 30 April 2010.
- Strong progress in the development of the Company’s lead therapeutic melanoma vaccine SCIB1
- Successful fundraising of £2.54 million (gross) during 2010
- Loss before tax for the year of £1.80 million (2009: £0.8 million)
- Cash at year end of £2.83 million
- Since the year end the Company commenced Phase I/IIa clinical trials in humans for SCIB1
The Directors of the issuer accept responsibility for this announcement.
For further information contact:
Professor Lindy Durrant, (CEO) - Scancell Holdings Plc:
John Bick/Kirsty Corcoran - Hansard Communications
- +44 (0)207 245 1100
- +44 (0)7872 061 007
Ross Andrews/Tom Rowley - Zeus Capital
View the full document
Wednesday 14 July 2010 13:00